Folk Art Eagle Weathervane
Hand Sculpted Copper figure complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 27″L x 12″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 26″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 36″L x 16″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 34″H weathervane + 18“H mounting root.
- 45″L x 20″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 63″H weathervane + 24“H mounting root
- Click Here to see this weathervane being made in the Blog Section!
- Bronze is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- The design and size of this piece can be customized. Email for a quote.
- A deposit only, is required at checkout, the balance will be due on completion.
- Humbly, there has always been a waiting list for our hand sculpted weathervanes. Please Contact Us in advance for our current lead time and specify this design in your request.
- Hand Crafted in New England, USA.
- Lifetime Warranty.
For 4000 years Bird Weathervanes have portrayed important symbolism. Roosters, eagles, geese, turkeys, owls, and doves have represented the best qualities of ourselves; strength, patriotism, love, wisdom, intelligence, grace, and peace. Find inspiration in one of our striking avian weathervanes or have us custom design and sculpt something unique and special for you.
Each hand sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.