Folk Art Eagle Weathervane
Ferro Weathervanes are artistically created by hand-sculpting copper sheets through a unique repousse technique resulting in finely shaped and textured figures not found on other weathervanes. Pure copper, brass, stainless steel, and real gold leaf make my weathervanes completely weatherproof. My work is confidently guaranteed for life.
- Click here for SIZE Chart.
- 27″L x 12″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 26″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- Comes complete with gold leaf ornamental balls, two-tone brass directionals with black enamel arms and gold leaf letters, and Black enameled stainless steel post.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- Click Here to see this weathervane being made in my Projects Section!
For 4000 years Bird Weathervanes have portrayed important symbolism. Roosters, eagles, geese, turkeys, owls, and doves have represented our best qualities: strength, patriotism, love, wisdom, intelligence, grace, and peace. Find inspiration in one of our striking avian weathervanes or have us custom design and sculpt something unique and special for you.
Each hand-sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.
There are no reviews yet.