Tiffany Arrow Weathervane
A customer favorite for 25 years!
Ferro Weathervanes Arrows and Banners are crafted by hand with detailed cut copper sheet and heavy walled tubing. Completely weatherproof materials such as brass, stainless steel, and nearly-pure gold leaf are also used to create each weathervane. This design is available by commission. Please Click Here if you would like to have one made.
- 27″ L x 16″ H Arrow + 18″ W x 14″ H assembly = 30″ H weathervane + 3/4″ x 14″ root for mounting.
- 36″ L x 22″ H Arrow + 18″ W x 14″ H assembly = 36″ H weathervane + 3/4″ x 14″ root for mounting.
- 45″ L x 27″ H Arrow + 23″ W x 24″ H assembly = 51″ H weathervane + 3/4″ x 24″ root for mounting.
- 54″ L x 32″ H Arrow + 23″ W x 24″ H assembly = 56″ H weathervane + 3/4″ x 24″ root for mounting.
- 63″ L x 37″ H Arrow + 30″ W x 36″ H assembly = 73″ H weathervane + 7/8″ x 36″ root for mounting.
- 72″ L x 42″ H Arrow + 30″ w x 36″ H assembly = 78″ H weathervane + 7/8″ x 36″ root for mounting.
- Comes complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
Arrow & Banner Weathervanes are among the oldest weathervane types. These beautiful, timeless designs remain popular today. Their roots trace back to Medieval England. Brave knights returning victoriously from the war were honored by the king with metal banners featuring the knight’s family crest erected on the highest peak of their castle. Some of these proud heraldic designs still wave in the wind today over European castles. The designs on this page are tributes to the great weathervane makers of the late nineteenth century.
Choose from one of these individual hand-crafted copper weathervanes or have a custom one created for you.
Each hand-crafted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed and dated by the artist.