Ferro Artworks Crown Rooftops Across America and Worldwide
Are you looking for a stylish rooftop ornament? Our copper weathervanes are great for garages, gazebos, houses, churches, and businesses. These hand sculpted toppers include finials and roof caps offered in a number of styles and sizes. Choose unique weathervanes with stock designs or custom crafted figures to decorate roofing and cupolas. Installation is easy, only basic tools are required for mounting. Browse weathervanes for sale as well as parts, hardware, and weather vane repair services.
What types of rooftop ornaments do we offer?
Weathervanes, also known as windvanes or weathercocks, are rotating sculptural figures above the compass directionals North, South, East, and West. Roosters, horses, and arrows are historically the most popular subjects. Today, any conceivable idea can be portrayed in sculpted copper. The main uses for displaying a vane are:
1. Decoration – Vanes add a traditional look, personality, and curb appeal to any building, garden or interior decor.
2.Advertising – As a logo they indicate the business operating in the structure and conveys the owners pride in his trade.
3.Forecasting – Of course, weather vanes indicate wind direction, giving us first hand knowledge of oncoming climate conditions.
Copper finials enhance the exterior of any building can easily be enhanced by adding one of these finishing touches of timeless elegance to any peak. Place them where a subtle but effective accent is desired. Use them to:
1. Improve any roof peak, cupola, gazebo, turret, tower, or gable.
2. Soften the transition between the architecture and sky.
3. Creatively adorn cabanas and pergolas.
4. Garnish gardens and landscapes.
5. Replace old and deteriorated existing ornaments.
Copper Roof Caps are used on turrets, towers, gazebos, or any architectural pinnacle needing a finishing touch. These toppers will:
1. Transform a blunt peak to a point, completing the intended architecture.
2. Achieve a graceful segue between the roof and an ornament.
3. Hide unattractive brackets and mounts.
Our mission is to create copper architectural ornaments that homeowners and professionals are proud to have adorning their roofs. We do this by crafting the finest, personalized weather vanes, finials, and roof caps. Copper is used for its extreme maintenance-free durability and resistance to corrosion and mildew.