Ferro Weathervanes are artistically created by hand-sculpting copper sheets through a unique repousse technique resulting in finely shaped and textured figures not found on other weathervanes. Pure copper, brass, stainless steel, and real gold leaf make my weathervanes completely weatherproof. My work is confidently guaranteed for life. This design is available by commission. Please Click Here if you would like to have one made.
- 27″wingspan x 16″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 30″H weathervane + 14″H mounting root.
- 36″wingspan x 22″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 40″H weathervane + 18″H mounting root.
- 45″wingspan x 28″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 52″H weathervane + 24″H mounting root.
- Comes complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- Bronze finish with green glass eyes with 23 karat Gold Leaf accents.
- Click Here to see a Dragonfly weathervane being made in my Projects Section!
Gardening is one of the most popular hobbies worldwide; and whether seen as friend or foe, insects are an integral part of every garden. Plant & Insect Weathervanes add a comfortable organic feeling to rooftops and whimsy to gardens and landscapes. Choose from the popular designs below or contact us to create something new and exciting to add to this wonderful genre of weathervanes!
Choose from one of these individually handcrafted copper weathervanes or have a custom one created for you.
Each hand-sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.