Individual workshops offer an in-depth, interactive way for students to learn specific techniques. I have been making weathervanes for almost 30 years and have learned a wide range of techniques as well streamlining many myself. Let me know what specific techniques you wish to learn or improve at and I will plan a one-day, six-hour workshop to help you attain your goals.
Highlights of the workshop include:
- Accompanying knowledgeable lecture.
- A professional working studio atmosphere.
- Watch other artists making weathervanes.
- Learn to utilize different tools and materials.
- FYI’s throughout the presentation for tips and strategies
- Breaks built into the six-hour workshop
- Comic relief to support the adage, “What you learn with pleasure you never forget”
- Music is incorporated for increased student interest and motivation.
- $50 off subsequent training.