Tools & Materials: Bring a notebook and pencil! Other than that, Ferro Weathervanes furnishes everything you need to complete your weathervane. Feel free to bring any hand tools you are comfortable with. Extra materials can be purchased to take home.
Enrollment: A completed application, corresponding deposit and photos of your work are required in advance.
Weathervane Workshop: Make a Vane – March 25-27, 2019. 2 students min- 4 max.
Weathervane Workshop, Individual – Monday through Wednesdays.
Weathervane Workshop: Gilding – Monday through Wednesdays.
Weathervane Workshop: Lectures – Email for available dates.
Weathervane Workshop: Make a Vane – $400. – 3 days
Weathervane Workshop, Individual – $250 per day
Weathervane Workshop: Gilding – $250 per day
Weathervane Workshop: Lectures – Email for quote.
– Ample off street parking is available.
– Previous students receive $50 discount off future workshops.
– I am very sorry but, there is no wheelchair access to my studio on the second floor.
We are 30-40 minutes from T.F. Green Airport, Providence, R.I.
- We encourage students to rent cars or to drive so that you have transportation in the evenings to visit and enjoy the East Bay and the grandeur of Newport, which is only a short distance away.
- You must make your own arrangements for room, meals, and transportation.
- If you are staying in town and need a ride to and from the studio, something can probably be arranged.
- Here is a list of places to stay in the area for your convenience:
Candlewick Inn (B&B)
775 Main St., Warren, RI 02885
Bristol Harbor Inn (Hotel)
259 Thames Street, Bristol RI 02809
Knights Inn (motel)
48 Mink St., Seekonk, MA, 02771
Swansea Motor Inn (motel)
999 GAR Hwy., Swansea, MA 02777