Hand Sculpted Copper figure complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 27″L x 22″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 36″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 36″L x 29″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 47″H weathervane + 18“H mounting root.
- 45″L x 36″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 60″H weathervane + 24″H mounting root.
- Bronze is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- The design and size of this piece can be customized. Email for a quote.
- This weathervane requires a skilled sculptor. Our Sculpting schedule is generally 4 to 5 months from deposit.
- A deposit only, is required at checkout, the balance will be due on completion.
Fantasy & Mythology weathervanes are some of the most imaginative and unusual design subjects. Where mythological stories are anchored to the real world by embellishing the narrative with supernatural elements to create believable life lessons, fantasy is not bound by any real places, people, or lessons. Cultures create captivating worlds, creatures, and situations to tell stories of deep meaning and value. Fantasy uses the impossible to strictly entertain us. Choose from one of our representations of the more famous icons or task us with creating one for you to tell your own story.
Each hand sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.