Quick Caps, Copper Roof Caps are made to order, packed and shipped within 1 day of receiving your paid order!
- QUICK & EASY small and simple copper roof caps made to order!
- Any configuration listed for $250
- 12″ long sides.
- Cone, 4, 6, or 8 sides.
- Made to fit your roof of 12/12 – 40/12 pitches.
- choose a sealed peak or a bronze bushing (to allow mounting weathervanes or finials).
- 100% American made Revere copper, 160z. – 20oz. weight.
- Odd number pitches – choose number before; for 13/12 pitch choose 12/12.
- How to measure roof pitch…
- Each of our caps is made by hand in our own studio of 16 – 24 ounce/110 grade copper sheet to fit your unique roof specifications. Copper is used for its extreme durability and resistance to any kind of corrosion or bacteria. Copper’s maintenance free longevity is unmatched. Copper plated stainless steel self tapping screws are included for attaching caps. Seams are overlapped and soldered. It is recommended to leave copper caps natural without any finish coating. The leathery brown and later mossy green patinas are surface barriers copper creates to protect itself. Many find the earthy tones beautiful but we are glad to paint, lead coat or gold leaf your cap on request. These Caps are for ornamentation only and are not designed to weatherproof a roof or support a finial or weathervane. The post for these items must be properly anchored separately. Caps returned for wrong pitch or shape given are subject to a 50% re-stocking charge.
- Please note that these caps come with no mounting holes, hardware, hem, or tabs.
One day turnaround on Quick Caps!