Nor’ Easter Weathervane
Hand Sculpted Copper Figure complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 27″L x 16″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 30″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 36″L x 21″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 39″H weathervane + 18“H mounting root.
- 45″L x 26″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 50″H weathervane + 24“H mounting root.
- Two-tone Bronze & Gold leaf is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- The design and size of this piece can be customized. Email for a quote.
- This weathervane requires a skilled sculptor. Our Sculpting schedule is generally 4 to 5 months from deposit.
- A deposit only, is required at checkout, the balance will be due on completion.
Aquatic Weathervanes feature sea dwellers whimsically transformed into sky dwellers. Explore Imagery of man’s relationship with our waterlogged world, whether on or in the water, real or imaginary. Grace your marine environment with one of these wonderful amphibious designs or have us custom design and sculpt something unique and special for you.
Each hand sculpted figure comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.