Folk Art Indian Weathervane
Ferro Weathervanes are artistically created by hand-sculpting copper sheets through a unique repousse technique resulting in finely shaped and textured figures not found on other weathervanes. Pure copper, brass, stainless steel, and real gold leaf make my weathervanes completely weatherproof. My work is confidently guaranteed for life.
- 27″H on 27″ Arrow + 14″H Assembly = 41″H weathervane + 14″H mounting root.
- 36″H on 36″ Arrow + 18″H Assembly = 54″H weathervane + 18″H mounting root.
- 45″H on 45″ Arrow + 24″H Assembly = 69″H weathervane + 24″H mounting root.
- Comes complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- Verdigris is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- Click Here to see this weathervane being made in my Projects Section!
Sports & Culture Weathervanes best reflect who we are and what we do with our time. They are great representations of how we connect and interact with the world! Does one of these designs match you or would you like to explore a more personal concept?
Each hand-sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.