Indian Chief Weathervane
Hand Sculpted Copper Figure complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 27″H on 27″ Arrow + 14″H Assembly = 41″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 36″H on 36″ Arrow + 18″H Assembly = 54″H weathervane + 18“H mounting root.
- 45″H on 45″ Arrow + 24″H Assembly = 69″H weathervane + 24“H mounting root.
- Bronze is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- The design and size of this piece can be customized. Email for a quote.
- A deposit only, is required at checkout, the balance will be due on completion.
- Humbly, there has always been a waiting list for our hand sculpted weathervanes. Please Contact Us in advance for our current lead time and specify this design in your request.
- Hand Crafted in New England, USA.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Sports & Culture Weathervanes best reflect who we are, what we do with our time, and are great representations of how we connect and interact with the world! Do one of these designs match you or would you like to explore a more personal concept?
Each hand sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.