Running Corgi Weathervane
Hand Sculpted Copper figure complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 27″L x 15″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 29″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 36″L x 20″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 38″H weathervane + 18“H mounting root.
- 45″L x 25″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 49″H weathervane + 24“H mounting root.
- Click Here to see dog weathervanes being made in the Blog Section!
- Some running dogs look better without arrows and are larger than our other dog vanes.
- Our Running dogs are made in 3/4 body style which feature more girth and 4 attached legs.
- Bronze & Tinned is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- Send pictures of your dog so we can match the colors.
- The figure height dimensions vary depending on the dog.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- A deposit only, is required at checkout, the balance will be due on completion.
- Humbly, there has always been a waiting list for our hand sculpted weathervanes. Please Contact Us in advance for our current lead time and specify this design in your request.
Dog Weathervanes represent our love and friendship of canines. They have been historically rare and aesthetically simple figures until about 50 years ago when skilled artists began hand sculpting exciting unique figures into any shape a customer desired.
“There is nothing truer in this world than the love of a good dog.”
Today, there are still generic dog shapes mass produced from molds in China but if you desire a truer form and texture or want your dog as your weathervane, then we are glad to work with you to capture your pets unique shape and personality. Sculpting Dog figures is one of our specialties. Allow us to Immortalize your beloved pet as a weathervane! Most dogs get a 23 karat gold leaf collar, and is signed & dated by the artist that made it.