Hand Sculpted Copper Figure complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 27″L x 24″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 38″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 36″L x 32″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 50″H weathervane + 18“H mounting root.
- 45″L x 40″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 64″H weathervane + 24“H mounting root.
- Click Here to see this weathervane being made in the Blog Section!
- Bronze with Gold leaf carrot is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- The design and size of this piece can be customized. Email for a quote.
- A deposit only, is required at checkout, the balance will be due on completion.
- Humbly, there has always been a waiting list for our hand sculpted weathervanes. Please Contact Us in advance for our current lead time and specify this design in your request.
- Hand Crafted in New England, USA.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Animal Weathervanes glittered the American rural skyline in the late nineteenth century. Most every copper weathervane manufactured in that period was gold leafed. Affluent farmers purchased what was important to them. Their prized livestock and favorite animals to hunt were what they spent their hard earned money on and they crowned the quintessential barns that dotted the landscape. In today’s small world, animals of every possible species have a fan somewhere and keep weathervane sculptors busy with fun and challenging requests.
Choose from one of these individually hand crafted, copper weathervanes or have a custom one created for you.
Each hand sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.