Ferro Weathervanes are artistically created by hand-sculpting copper sheets through a unique repousse technique resulting in finely shaped and textured figures not found on other weathervanes. Pure copper, brass, stainless steel, and real gold leaf make my weathervanes completely weatherproof. My work is confidently guaranteed for life.
- Click here for SIZE Chart.
- 27″L x 22″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 36″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- Hand-sculpted copper with tinning and gold leaf finish with stained glass beak.
- Glass ball shown is included but the teardrop-shaped ball and directionals are not. A premium copper ball and standard directions are furnished instead.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
For 4000 years Bird Weathervanes have portrayed important symbolism. Roosters, eagles, geese, turkeys, owls, and doves have represented our best qualities: strength, patriotism, love, wisdom, intelligence, grace, and peace. Find inspiration in one of our striking avian weathervanes or have us custom design and sculpt something unique and special for you.
Each hand-sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.
There are no reviews yet.