Hand Sculpted Copper figure complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 27″L x 22″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 36″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 36″L x 29″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 47″H weathervane + 18“H mounting root.
- 45″L x 36″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 60″H weathervane + 24“H mounting root.
- Hand enameled and kiln fired glass eyes.
- Stained glass beak.
- Choose from brass flourish arrow or traditional arrow.
- Tinned face & chest with Gold leaf feet and detail around eyes and beak.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- The design and size of this piece can be customized. Email for a quote.
- The Directionals and Glass Ball shown are upgrades.
- A deposit only, is required at checkout, the balance will be due on completion.
- Humbly, there has always been a waiting list for our hand sculpted weathervanes. Please Contact Us in advance for our current lead time and specify this design in your request.
- Hand Crafted in New England, USA.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Aquatic Weathervanes feature sea dwellers whimsically transformed into sky dwellers. Explore Imagery of man’s relationship with our waterlogged world, whether on or in the water, real or imaginary. Grace your marine environment with one of these wonderful amphibious designs or have us custom design and sculpt something unique and special for you.
Each hand sculpted figure comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.