Hand Sculpted Copper figure complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 27″L x 22″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 36″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 36″L x 29″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 47″H weathervane + 18“H mounting root.
- 45″L x 36″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 60″H weathervane + 24“H mounting root.
- Hand enameled and kiln fired glass eyes.
- Stained glass beak.
- Choose from brass flourish arrow or traditional arrow.
- Bonded tin face & chest with 23 karat gold leaf feet and detail around eyes and beak.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- The design and size of this piece can be customized. Email for a quote.
- This weathervane requires a skilled sculptor. Our Sculpting schedule is generally 4 to 5 months from deposit.
- The Directionals and Glass Ball shown are upgrades.
- A deposit only, is required at checkout, the balance will be due on completion.
Aquatic Weathervanes feature sea dwellers whimsically transformed into sky dwellers. Explore Imagery of man’s relationship with our waterlogged world, whether on or in the water, real or imaginary. Grace your marine environment with one of these wonderful amphibious designs or have us custom design and sculpt something unique and special for you.
Each hand sculpted figure comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.