Flying loon Weathervane
Hand Sculpted Copper figure complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 27″wingspan x 14″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 28″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 36″wingspan x 19″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 37″H weathervane + 18“H mounting root.
- 45″wingspan x 24″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 48″H weathervane + 24“H mounting root.
- Click Here to see this weathervane being made in the Blog Section!
- Iron Black with tinned accents is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- Hand colored and kiln fired Red glass eyes.
- Choose from bonded tin or 23 karat gold leaf accents.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- The design and size of this piece can be customized. Email for a quote.
- This weathervane requires a skilled sculptor. Our Sculpting schedule is generally 4 to 5 months from deposit.
- A deposit only, is required at checkout, the balance will be due on completion.
- Humbly, there has always been a waiting list for our hand sculpted weathervanes. Please Contact Us in advance for our current lead time and specify this design in your request.
For 4000 years Bird Weathervanes have portrayed important symbolism. Roosters, eagles, geese, turkeys, owls, and doves have represented the best qualities of ourselves; strength, patriotism, love, wisdom, intelligence, grace, and peace. Find inspiration in one of our striking avian weathervanes or have us custom design and sculpt something unique and special for you.
Each hand sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.