Limited Edition Pelican Weathervane (Only 5 of this design will be made.)
Hand Sculpted Copper figure complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 27″L x 27″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 41″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 36″L x 36″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 54″H weathervane + 18“H mounting root.
- 45″L x 45″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 69″H weathervane + 24“H mounting root.
- Bronze is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- Hand enameled and kiln fired Glass Eyes.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- The design and size of this piece can be customized. Email for a quote.
- This weathervane requires a skilled sculptor. Our Sculpting schedule is generally 4 to 5 months from deposit.
- The Directionals and Glass Ball shown are upgrades.
- A deposit only, is required at checkout, the balance will be due on completion.
For 4000 years Bird Weathervanes have portrayed important symbolism. Roosters, eagles, geese, turkeys, owls, and doves have represented the best qualities of ourselves; strength, patriotism, love, wisdom, intelligence, grace, and peace. Find inspiration in one of our striking avian weathervanes or have us custom design and sculpt something unique and special for you.
Each hand sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.