Unique hand sculpted copper figure complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 36″L x 27″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 54″H weathervane + 24“H mounting root.
- This Peacock weathervane was custom designed and hand sculpted by weathervane artists David Ferro. It is a one-of-a-kind weathervane and will not be reproduced.
- It has a realistic chemically induced verdigris finish with 23 karat gold leaf accenting.
- The directionals were also deigned by Ferro and are one-of-a-kind cast brass with verdigris finish and unique gold leaf cardinal letters.
- There are custom made barrel spacers covering the heavy duty stainless steel post.
- The lower ball is a hand blown glass ball made to Ferro’s request for a ball featuring colors in a peacocks tail.
- This page will be removed once the weathervane is sold.
- Hand Crafted in New England, USA.
- Lifetime Warranty.
For 4000 years Bird Weathervanes have portrayed important symbolism. Roosters, eagles, geese, turkeys, owls, and doves have represented the best qualities of ourselves; strength, patriotism, love, wisdom, intelligence, grace, and peace. Find inspiration in one of our striking avian weathervanes or have us custom design and sculpt something unique and special for you.
Each hand sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.
There are no reviews yet.