Seagull, Bird Weathervane
Ferro Weathervanes are artistically created by hand-sculpting copper sheets through a unique repousse technique resulting in finely shaped and textured figures not found on other weathervanes. Pure copper, brass, stainless steel, and real gold leaf make my weathervanes completely weatherproof. My work is confidently guaranteed for life. This design is available by commission. Please Click Here if you would like to have one made.
- Click here for SIZE Chart.
- 27″L x 9″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 23″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 36″L x 12″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 30″H weathervane + 18“H mounting root.
- 45″L x 15″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 39″H weathervane + 24“H mounting root.
- Comes complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
For 4000 years Bird Weathervanes have portrayed important symbolism. Roosters, eagles, geese, turkeys, owls, and doves have represented our best qualities: strength, patriotism, love, wisdom, intelligence, grace, and peace. Find inspiration in one of our striking avian weathervanes or have us custom design and sculpt something unique and special for you.
Each hand-sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.
There are no reviews yet.