Hunting Dog Weathervane
Ferro Weathervanes are artistically created by hand-sculpting copper sheets through a unique repousse technique resulting in finely shaped and textured figures not found on other weathervanes. Pure copper, brass, stainless steel, and real gold leaf make my weathervanes completely weatherproof. My work is confidently guaranteed for life. This design is available by commission. Please Click Here if you would like to have one made.
- Click here for SIZE Chart.
- 27″Arrow with 16″L x 14″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 28″H weathervane + 14″H mounting root.
- 36″Arrow with 22″L x 18″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 36″H weathervane + 18″H mounting root.
- 45″Arrow with 28″L x 22″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 46″H weathervane + 24″H mounting root.
- Comes complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
Dog Weathervanes represent our love of and friendship with canines. They have been historically rare and aesthetically simple figures until about 50 years ago when skilled artists began hand sculpting exciting unique figures into any shape a customer desired.
“There is nothing truer in this world than the love of a good dog.”
Today, there are still generic dog shapes mass-produced from molds in China but if you desire a truer form and texture or want your dog as your weathervane, then I am glad to work with you to capture your pet’s unique shape and personality. Sculpting Dog figures is one of my specialties. Allow me to immortalize your beloved pet as a weathervane! Most dog vanes get a 23-karat gold leaf collar and are signed & dated by the artist that made them.
There are no reviews yet.