Hinckley Power Boat Weathervane
Ferro Weathervanes are artistically created by hand-sculpting copper sheets through a unique repousse technique resulting in finely shaped and textured figures not found on other weathervanes. Pure copper, brass, stainless steel, and real gold leaf make my weathervanes completely weatherproof. My work is confidently guaranteed for life.
- Click here for SIZE Chart.
- 38″L x 16″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 30″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- Comes complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- Click Here to see this weathervane being made in my Projects Section!
Boat Weathervanes are spirited subjects intended to move about the winds as gracefully on rooftops as they do on the sea. Historically, ships were of such importance to Americans that when the first colonial weathervanes were made, naturally many of them were of the various sailing vessels of the time. They served as symbols of people’s lives by acting as rooftop trade signs for businesses and representations of pride to those who worked the sea. Today boats of all kinds are more popular than ever, depicting nostalgia and hobbies. Choose from one of these individually handcrafted copper weathervanes, or have a custom one created for you.
Each hand-sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.
There are no reviews yet.