Priced complete with Fox, Stainless Steel Post, ornamental copper balls, and brass directionals.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 27″L x 18″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 32″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 27″L x 18″H figure on 36″ Arrow + 14″H Assembly = 32″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- Machine Stamped, Imported, Copyright David Ferro.
- Hand Signed by David Ferro.
- Natural copper is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- Please allow 2 – 3 weeks for delivery.
- Allow 2 extra weeks for adding an arrow and/or Gold Leaf Finish.
Animal Weathervanes glittered the American rural skyline in the late nineteenth century. Most every copper weathervane manufactured in that period was gold leafed. Affluent farmers purchased what was important to them. Their prized livestock and favorite animals to hunt were what they spent their hard earned money on and they crowned the quintessential barns that dotted the landscape. In today’s small world, animals of every possible species have a fan somewhere and keep weathervane sculptors busy with fun and challenging requests.