Folk Art Dog Weathervane
Hand Sculpted Copper figure complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
See this weathervane being made in the Blog.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 27″Arrow with 16″L x 14″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 28″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 36″Arrow with 22″L x 18″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 36″H weathervane + 18“H mounting root.
- 45″Arrow with 28″L x 22″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 46″H weathervane + 24“H mounting root.
- Click Here to see this weathervane being made in the Blog Section!
- Verdigris is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- The figure height dimensions vary depending on the dog.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- The design and size of this piece can be customized. Email for a quote.
- A deposit only, is required at checkout, the balance will be due on completion.
- Humbly, there has always been a waiting list for our hand sculpted weathervanes. Please Contact Us in advance for our current lead time and specify this design in your request.
- Hand Crafted in New England, USA.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Dog Weathervanes represent our love and friendship of canines. They have been historically rare and aesthetically simple figures until about 50 years ago when skilled artists began hand sculpting exciting unique figures into any shape a customer desired.
“There is nothing truer in this world than the love of a good dog.”
Today, there are still generic dog shapes mass produced from molds in China but if you desire a truer form and texture or want your dog as your weathervane, then we are glad to work with you to capture your pets unique shape and personality. Sculpting Dog figures is one of our specialties. Allow us to Immortalize your beloved pet as a weathervane! Most dogs get a 23 karat gold leaf collar, and is signed & dated by the artist that made it.