Folk Art Dog Weathervane
Ferro Weathervanes are artistically created by hand-sculpting copper sheets through a unique repousse technique resulting in finely shaped and textured figures not found on other weathervanes. Pure copper, brass, stainless steel, and real gold leaf make my weathervanes completely weatherproof. My work is confidently guaranteed for life. This design is available by commission. Please Click Here if you would like to have one made.
- 27″Arrow with 16″L x 14″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 28″H weathervane + 14″H mounting root.
- 36″Arrow with 22″L x 18″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 36″H weathervane + 18″H mounting root.
- 45″Arrow with 28″L x 22″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 46″H weathervane + 24″H mounting root.
- Comes complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- Click Here to see this weathervane being made in my Projects Section!
Dog Weathervanes represent our love for and friendship with canines. They have been historically rare and aesthetically simple figures until about 50 years ago when skilled artists began hand sculpting exciting unique figures into any shape a customer desired.
“There is nothing truer in this world than the love of a good dog.”
Today, there are still generic dog shapes mass-produced from molds in China but if you desire a truer form and texture or want your dog as your weathervane, then we are glad to work with you to capture your pet’s unique shape and personality. Sculpting Dog figures is one of our specialties. Allow us to Immortalize your beloved pet as a weathervane! Most dogs get a 23-karat gold leaf collar which is signed & dated by the artist that made it.