Silhouette Fire Engine/Truck Weathervanes
Laser Cut Brass Figure complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 27″Arrow x 7″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 21″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 36″Arrow x 10″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 28″H weathervane + 18“H mounting root.
- 45″Arrow x 14″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 38″H weathervane + 24“H mounting root.
- Custom Fire Engine Weathervanes are also possible. Email us for a quote.
- Natural is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- Make it commemorative with a Dedication Plaque.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- This weathervane requires a skilled sculptor. Our Sculpting schedule is generally 1 to 2 months from deposit.
- A deposit only, is required at checkout, the balance will be due on completion.
Car, Truck, and Airplane Weathervanes reveal a cultural revelation. Humans love their machines! Our marvelous contraptions make our lives easier but it was the automobile where the average person first took pride in owning a vehicle. This fascination helped shaped the style of generations of transportation. People show their delight in their particular vehicles by flying them high over their homes and businesses. Choose from one of these individually hand crafted, copper weathervanes or have a custom one created for you.
Each hand sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.