Ferro Weathervanes are artistically created by hand-sculpting copper sheets through a unique repousse technique resulting in finely shaped and textured figures not found on other weathervanes. Pure copper, brass, stainless steel, and real gold leaf make my weathervanes completely weatherproof. My work is confidently guaranteed for life. This design is available by commission. Please Click Here if you would like to have one made.
- 27″L x 11″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 25″H weathervane + 14″H mounting root.
- 36″L x 15″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 33″H weathervane + 18″H mounting root.
- 45″L x 19″H figure + 23″H Assembly = 43″H weathervane + 24″H mounting root.
- Hand-enameled and kiln-fired Glass Eyes.
- Comes complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
Fish & Whale shaped figures make ideal weathervanes. Their sleek, darting bodies with large rudder-like tails turn easily in the wind. Being a New Englander helps me work from the natural world around me to infuse realistic character into my fish by sculpting true form, textures, and details. Choose from one of my favorite designs below or surprise me with your custom fish design request. Any size or design fish is available on request.
Each hand-sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.