Armillary Arrow Weathervane
Ferro Weathervanes are artistically created by hand-sculpting copper sheets through a unique repousse technique resulting in finely shaped and textured figures not found on other weathervanes. Pure copper, brass, stainless steel, and real gold leaf make my weathervanes completely weatherproof. My work is confidently guaranteed for life.
- Click here for SIZE Chart.
- 27″L x 24″H Arrow + 14″H Assembly = 38″H weathervane + 14″H mounting root.
- 36″L x 32″H Arrow + 18″H Assembly = 50″H weathervane + 18″H mounting root.
- 45″L x 40″H Arrow + 24″H Assembly = 64″H weathervane + 24″H mounting root.
- Comes complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
Arrow & Banner Weathervanes are among the oldest weathervane types. These beautiful, timeless designs remain popular today. Their roots trace back to Medieval England. Brave knights returning victoriously from the war were honored by the king with metal banners featuring the knight’s family crest erected on the highest peak of their castle. Some of these proud heraldic designs still wave in the wind today over European castles. The designs on this page are tributes to the great weathervane makers of the late nineteenth century.
Choose from one of these individual hand-crafted copper weathervanes or have a custom one created for you.
Each hand-crafted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed and dated by the artist.
There are no reviews yet.