Hand Sculpted Copper figure complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 27″H x 21″L figure + 14″H Assembly = 35″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 36″H x 28″L figure + 18″H Assembly = 46″H weathervane + 18“H mounting root.
- 45″H x 35″L figure + 24″H Assembly = 59″H weathervane + 24″H mounting root.
- Natural is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- The finish shown is the custom finish with Verdigris copper and 23karat gold leaf.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- The design and size of this piece can be customized. Email for a quote.
- A deposit only, is required at checkout, the balance will be due on completion.
- Humbly, there has always been a waiting list for our hand sculpted weathervanes. Please Contact Us in advance for our current lead time and specify this design in your request.
- Hand Crafted in New England, USA.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Fantasy & Mythology weathervanes are some of the most imaginative and unusual design subjects. Where mythological stories are anchored to the real world by embellishing the narrative with supernatural elements to create believable life lessons, fantasy is not bound by any real places, people, or lessons. Cultures create captivating worlds, creatures, and situations to tell stories of deep meaning and value. Fantasy uses the impossible to strictly entertain us. Choose from one of our representations of the more famous icons or task us with creating one for you to tell your own story.
Each hand sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.
There are no reviews yet.