Renaissance Roof Finial
- 6″ urn x 30″H or 12″ urn x 60″H with integrated base.
- Natural is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- There is 12″ of tube below finial for mounting.
- Extra tubing length is available at $1 per inch. Click Here
- A deposit only, is required at checkout, the balance will be due on completion.
- Please Contact me in advance for my current lead time and specify this design in your request.
Roof Finials are finishing touches of timeless elegance. Put them anywhere a subtle but effective accent is desired. Soften the transition between architecture and sky by placing finials on cupolas, gazebos, turrets, towers and gables. Use them creatively to adorn cabanas, pergolas, and garnish gardens & landscapes. Use them alone or in quantity for greater effect. If you desire a different design than shown, my studio is available to create custom or historical reproductions of Finials.
Ferro finials are hand crafted of minimum 16oz./24ga quality copper sheet and supplied with an integrated 3/4″ dia. copper tube for mounting. Mounting length allowance is 8″ – 12″. Pre-check your installation and order your finial with a longer mounting tube if necessary ($1.00 per inch). Install these graceful ornaments alone, with a roof mount, or complement with a roof cap. Lead Coated Copper Finials are available by quote.
CLICK FOR HELPFUL INFO