Folk Art Fish Weathervane
Hand Sculpted Copper figure complete with ornamental balls, brass directionals, and stainless steel post.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 18″L x 11″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 25″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 27″L x 16″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 30″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 36″L x 21″H figure + 18″H Assembly = 39″H weathervane + 18“H mounting root.
- 45″L x 26″H figure + 24″H Assembly = 50″H weathervane + 24“H mounting root.
- Natural is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- The design and size of this piece can be customized. Email for a quote.
- A deposit only, is required at checkout, the balance will be due on completion.
- Humbly, there has always been a waiting list for our hand sculpted weathervanes. Please Contact Us in advance for our current lead time and specify this design in your request.
- Hand Crafted in New England, USA.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Fish & Whale shaped figures make ideal weathervanes. Their sleek, darting bodies with large ruddering tails turn easily in the wind. Being a New Englander helps me work from the natural world around me to infuse realistic character to my fish by sculpting true form, textures and details. Choose from one of my favorite designs below or surprise me with your custom fish design request. Any size or design fish is available on request.
Each hand sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.