Blue Thompson 2-piece Glass Lightning Rod Ball
“New” Old Stock
- Prismatic Ball made from 2 identical halves with embossing on the equator lip, “GEO. E. THOMPSON LIGHTNING ROD CO. EST. 1910“
- Made by the George E. Thompson Company circa mid-late 20th Century
- 4 3/4″ High x 4 3/4″ Diameter
- Has aluminum caps for 5/8″ posts.
- A Glass Ball used on a weathervane or lightning rod requires 2 rings to hold it firmly in place. One for above the ball and one below. Click Here to order Rings separately.
- Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image’s color. Ferro Weathervanes assumes no responsibility and makes no guarantees regarding color matches of product or production, either within an order or in a reorder.