Standard Arrow Weathervane
Hand Crafted Copper Arrow complete with stainless steel post, ornamental balls, and brass directionals.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
18″ L x 10″ H Arrow + 18″ W x 12″ H assembly = 22″ H weathervane + 3/4″ x 6″ root for mounting.
27″ L x 15″ H Arrow + 18″ W x 14″ H assembly = 29″ H weathervane + 3/4″ x 14″ root for mounting.
36″ L x 20″ H Arrow + 18″ W x 14″ H assembly = 34″ H weathervane + 3/4″ x 14″ root for mounting.
45″ L x 25″ H Arrow + 23″ W x 24″ H assembly = 49″ H weathervane + 3/4″ x 24″ root for mounting.
54″ L x 30″ H Arrow + 23″ W x 24″ H assembly = 54″ H weathervane + 3/4″ x 24″ root for mounting.
63″ L x 35″ H Arrow + 30″ W x 36″ H assembly = 71″ H weathervane + 7/8″ x 36″ root for mounting.
72″ L x 40″ H Arrow + 30″ w x 36″ H assembly = 76″ H weathervane + 7/8″ x 36″ root for mounting.
- Choose from ball or ball & cone for the finial.
- Natural copper is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- Please allow 3 – 4 weeks for delivery.
- Allow 2 extra weeks for Gold Leaf Finish.
- The cone point shown in the picture of the gold leafed arrow is an extra charge depending on size of the arrow. Email for price.
Arrow & Banner Weathervanes are among the oldest weathervane types. These designs are so timeless in their beauty, they remain popular today. They trace their roots to Medieval England. Brave knights returning victoriously from war were honored by the king. They would erect a metal banner on the highest peak on their castle. It would feature the knights family crest. Some of these proud heraldic designs still wave in the wind today over castles in Europe. The designs on this page are tributes to the great weathervane makers of the late nineteenth century.
Choose from one of these individually hand crafted copper weathervanes or have a custom one created for you.
Each hand crafted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed and dated by the artist.