Standard Schooner Weathervane
Priced complete with schooner, Stainless Steel Post, ornamental copper balls, and brass directionals.
- SIZE Click For Chart.
- 24″L x 24″H figure + 14″H Assembly = 38″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- 24″L x 24″H figure on 38″ Arrow + 14″H Assembly = 38″H weathervane + 14“H mounting root.
- Machine Stamped, Imported, Copyright David Ferro.
- Hand Signed by David Ferro.
- Extra post length is available. Click Here to order separately.
- The design and size of this piece can be customized. Email for a quote.
- Please allow 2 – 3 weeks for delivery.
- Allow 2 extra weeks for Gold Leaf Finish.
Boat Weathervanes are spirited subjects intended to move about the winds as gracefully on rooftops as they are on the sea. Historically, ships were of such importance to Americans that when the first colonial weathervanes were made, naturally many of them were of the various sailing vessels of the time. They served as symbols of people’s lives by acting as rooftop trade signs for businesses and representations of pride to those who worked the sea. Today boats of all kinds are more popular than ever depicting nostalgia and hobbies. Choose from one of these individually hand crafted, copper weathervanes or have a custom one created for you.
Each hand sculpted weathervane comes with your choice of finish and is signed & dated by the artist.