Glass Ball Spike Roof Finial
- Hand Blown true stained glass heavy duty balls.
- Finials are approximately 5″ diameter x 14″ Height.
- The tube point topping each finial is 8″ high.
- Allow 1″ under each ball to show as part of design.
- The ball position is adjustable.
- There is 12″ of tube below finial for mounting.
- Extra tubing length is available at $1 per inch. Click Here
- Dress this finial up by pairing with a Finial Base!
- This finial ships in 2 to 4 weeks.
Roof Finials are finishing touches of timeless elegance. Put them anywhere a subtle but effective accent is desired. They soften the transition between the architecture and sky. Place finials on any roof peak, cupolas, gazebos, turrets, towers and gables. Use them creatively to adorn cabanas, pergolas, and garnish gardens & landscapes. Use them alone or in quantity for greater effect. If you desire a different design than shown, my studio is available to create custom or historical reproductions of Finials.
Ferro finials are hand crafted of minimum 16oz./24ga quality Revere copper sheet and supplied with an integrated heavy duty wall 3/4″ dia. copper tube for mounting. Mounting length allowance is 8″ – 12″. Pre-check your installation and order your finial with a longer mounting tube if necessary ($1.00 per inch). Install these graceful ornaments alone, with a roof mount, or complement with a roof cap. Lead Coated Copper Finials are available by quote.
CLICK FOR HELPFUL INFO
There are no reviews yet.