Custom Copper Roof Caps are made to order, packed and shipped within 2 weeks of receiving your paid order or see our Quick Caps Selection for 24 hour service!
- Specify length of sides: 12″ long ($165) or 16″ long ($295) .
- Specify roof shape: add for – cone ($10), square ($20), hexagonal ($30), or octagonal ($40).
- Specify roof pitch: 4/12, 6/12, 8/12, 10/12, 12/12, 14/12, 16/12, 18/12, 20/12($80 additional) – 22/12, 24/12, 26/12, 28/12, 30/12, 32/12, 34/12, 36/12. 38/12, 40/12 (included in price).
- Caps can be supplied with a sealed peak or a bronze bushing to allow a weathervane, finial or lightning rod to pass through. 3/4″ diameter opening is Standard. If you need a different size opening, specify the diameter needed.
- Specify Base: Hemmed straight base or add flexibility for mounting and enhanced looks with shaped tabs. ($50 additional). Specify pointed, rounded, or acorn shaped tabs in the comments box of the order form
- 1/4″ overlapped and soldered seams
- Roof Caps come with standard with 5/32″ mounting holes.
- Caps are supplied with copper coated stainless steel screws for mounting.
- 100% American made Revere copper, 160z. – 24oz. weight.
- Lead/Tin coated caps available.
- Email for a quote on other cap designs or sizes.
Each of our caps is made by hand in our own studio of 16 – 24 ounce/110 grade copper sheet to fit your unique roof specifications. Copper is used for its extreme durability and resistance to any kind of corrosion or bacteria. Copper’s maintenance free longevity is unmatched. Copper plated stainless steel self tapping screws are included for attaching caps. Seams are overlapped and soldered. It is recommended to leave copper caps natural without any finish coating. The leathery brown and later mossy green patinas are surface barriers copper creates to protect itself. Many find the earthy tones beautiful but we are glad to paint, lead coat or gold leaf your cap on request. These Caps are for ornamentation only and are not designed to weatherproof a roof or support a finial or weathervane. The post for these items must be properly anchored separately. Caps returned for wrong pitch or shape given are subject to a 33% re-stocking charge.