2 Ball Roof Finial
- Premium American hand spun copper balls.
- Natural is the standard finish for this figure. Available Finishes.
- Specify copper or brass spiral tube in the comments box at checkout.
- There is 12″ of tube below larger ball.
- Extra tubing length is available at $1 per inch. Click Here
- Use with a Finial Base or Roof Cap for greater effect!
- This finial ships in 1 to 3 weeks depending on stock.
Roof Finials are finishing touches of timeless elegance. Put them anywhere a subtle but effective accent is desired. They soften the transition between the architecture and sky. Place finials on any roof peak, cupolas, gazebos, turrets, towers and gables. Use them creatively to adorn cabanas, pergolas, and garnish gardens & landscapes. Use them alone or in quantity for greater effect. If you desire a different design than shown, my studio is available to create custom or historical reproductions of Finials.
Ferro finials are hand crafted of minimum 16oz./24ga quality Revere copper sheet and supplied with an integrated heavy duty wall 3/4″ dia. copper tube for mounting. Mounting length allowance is 8″ – 12″. Pre-check your installation and order your finial with a longer mounting tube if necessary ($1.00 per inch). Install these graceful ornaments alone, with a roof mount, or complement with a roof cap. Lead Coated Copper Finials are available by quote.
CLICK FOR HELPFUL INFO
There are no reviews yet.